Terms and Conditions For Models
Please consider the following terms and conditions, if you intend to be a model for Queen Brows training:
1. The price $99.00 for the cosmetic tattooing services being performed by Queen Brows students during Queen Brows training.
2. The $50 deposit is non-refundable as that will be used for advertising for a new model to fill the spot.
2. Touch up is not included in treatment.
3. Model herself is responsible to set a second appointment with the Queen Brows student or trainer.
Terms and Conditions For Trainees
Upon enrolling into any Queen Brows Training Course, you are accepting the following terms:
Cancellation and Change of Date Policy
1. If cancelled within 14 days of the course commencement date a 30% non-refundable amount will be deducted from the total course fee paid.
2. The deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
3. Changing the training dates to the next available dates incurs a penalty fee of $299 payable by the trainee.
1. Each Participant is required to provide models for the practical component of the training.
2. To secure treatment, 7 days prior to the course commencement models must be booked in. Signed and dated confidential medical consent form must be submitted with. Models are required on the second day of the Microblading course (2 models), on first day of Ombre course (1 model) and on first day of Combination course (1 model).
3. Each model must pay a consumables fee of $99 for any treatment payable to the instructor on the day.
4. Two models per one participant (for Microblading and Ombre) with NO previous eyebrow tattooing are only accepted. If you are providing the models they may return to you in 4-6 weeks for the touch- up/perfection visit where you will charge a touch-up/perfection visit fee of your choice. (Generally $100- $150).
1. You have to apply for council approval/permit in order to perform cosmetic tattooing on clients.
2. You only have to work on tattoo-licensed facility only or to get the tattoo permit for your facility.
3. You must have insurance and license for your business.
4. It’s your responsibility to check all requirements prior to performing cosmetic tattooing on live models.
1. (Non VET). There is currently no formal accreditation for Brow Microblading qualifications in Australia.
2. Some businesses may need to seek council approval in order to provide these services. This is the responsibility of the individual enrolling and completing the course.
3. Initial training, provided kits, or other materials are non-refundable in any case.
4. In some cases, training, education dates may need to be altered or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond our control. If this occurs Queen Brows is in no way liable for any costs incurred to you for adjusting accommodation or travel.
APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT FOR PARTICIPATION IN CLASS
1. A legally binding agreement will exist between you and the Queen Brows.
2. The full balance of the course must be paid in full no later than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course to secure the course booking.
3. Upon submitting an enrolment application and payment of the course fee, you consent and agree to be bound by ALL the terms and conditions herein.
4. Upon receipt of the Course Fee, Queen Brows agrees to:
o provide you with all necessary materials for your nominated course;
o answer queries about your course;
o provide feedback on your progress relative to the course after the course accomplishment;
o provide you with certification upon successful completion of the course.
5. If you are paying by installments, you agree that you must, irrespective of changes in personal circumstances, pay all such installments on or before the specified and agreed due date.
6. Certification and accreditation will not be released until course fees have been paid in full.
7. I understand and agree that the handouts and all training materials used in this training courses are copyrighted materials under Australia copy right law and that I may not:
Copy them or any part of them (e.g. illustration or specific text);
Use them for any purpose outside of the training course other than my personal reference;
Sell. Redistribute, or reproduce them for sale.
Provide them to anyone else.
Publish them or any part of them on the internet or anywhere else; or
Use them for training any third party.
8. I agree not to record or photograph any part of presentations in training courses including any materials unless permitted by the instructor.
9. I understand and agree that during initial training, I will be provided with the fundamental knowledge which I must improve upon, by practicing individually for at least 6 month after training.
10. I understand and agree that I will be fully responsible for my clients and business after the training and Queen Brows has no responsibility to cover your clients.